Anakin McFly
2013-03-05 22:04

ADMIN

Forum Posts: 3074
Comments: 405
Reviews: 1
lolwut

http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/movie-jail-this-weeks-defendant-iskeanu-reeves

...I disagree with their categorisation of his films, but this kind of thing is subjective.

also, from a commenter:

Psygote: "Hell his turn in Constantine alone buys him like six or seven bad movies before I get upset."

and "Wow, I did not expect this much love for Keanu. When I recommended him last week I was sure his ass was guilty, or at least would be a good debate but everyone here loves this guy."

:')

and "I don't know if Keanu is a bad actor. Whenever he acts, even if it's not a wide range of emotions, it doesn't feel like acting. I know people in real life who have the same sort of calmness that Keanu has, and they're not acting. So when I see Keanu being Keanu in every role, it feels natural. It's not bad acting. It's the same performance every time, but it's genuine."

I disagree about the 'same performance every time', but yes to the bit about how his acting doesn't feel like acting.

LucaM
2013-03-06 00:14

Forum Posts: 4842
Comments: 381
Reviews: 13
His turn in Constantine won me over for life :D
And before that, The Matrix movies did the same. And after that, Street Kings won me over again...
All in all, I think I owe Keanu at least four lives :D (out of nine? ;) :D )

Whoa, there's a lotta Keanu love in those comments :) and that always makes me happy ... :)

You must be registered and logged in to post on the forums.