WINM Forums :: Everything Else KCR :: What to watch on movie night

What to watch on movie night
Joke
2014-09-17 13:16

Forum Posts: 380
Comments: 1
Reviews: 0
http://www.sbs.com.au/comedy/article/2014/09/17/how-pick-movie-without-resorting-violence

Anakin McFly
2014-09-17 14:22

ADMIN

Forum Posts: 3074
Comments: 405
Reviews: 1
:D

"It is hard to believe but you will meet the occasional person in life who doesn't like Keanu Reeves much. These scumbags walk around pretending to be normal people when really they should be forced to wear giant hats saying “Dumb butthole here.” Until this is mandatory, and it will be soon if the government starts listening to my letters instead of warning me not to send them, do your best not to invite these people to movie night."

:|

neaura
2014-09-17 19:08

Forum Posts: 247
Comments: 8
Ah well, when the Governments around the whole wide world start listening, WINM will have its own list of orders / directives / commands / instructions and everything else that means 'you better comply' and what a world will that be! but then... according to my zodiac i am a very good daydreamer

MmeRenard
2014-10-02 07:29

Forum Posts: 1101
Comments: 48
Just watching Sunset Strip on Netflix - if you haven't seen it, it's pretty wonderful. If you have the opportunity to stay there, even briefly, you should - it is fabulous.
Sorry. "There" being the Chateau Marmont. I was there in 1998, it was wonderful in a somewhat dangerous, charming way.

You must be registered and logged in to post on the forums.